Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Busy swapping month ...................

I have 5 swapping projects this month, and it is so hot I have the perfect excuse to stay inside and stitch.
This is my 12" block to Liz - strong Autumn colours -

 
This is my December block from Nikki. Love it, it puts me a little closer to making a floor cushion for my sailing grandsons.

 
I have also joined Cathy's Christmas block swap, and this is my first block [for Cathy]. I have chosen traditional Christmas colours, in Australian wildflower prints rather than northern hemisphere patterns.
 
 
My next project is the Valentine Initial Heart Swap, then Paper Piecing and the 6 inch block swap.
 
I am waiting on a number of swaps - my partners have indicated they are running late and promised to complete the swap - becoming a little twitchy and impatient.

1 comment:

  1. oooh, the Christmas Block is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in real life. Yours is made too :) will be in the mail on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete